**SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW LISTINGS**
Looking for properties in North Richland Hills, Texas? Blaser Yoakum is here to help! Our team of real estate agents and professional staff help hundreds of home buyers find their perfect home. Whether you’re a young couple or a family of 5, we have the listing for you. Look through our properties available in North Richland Hills to learn more, and then schedule a viewing today.
Prospective home buyers may be interested in one of our favorite neighborhoods in the area: HomeTown.
About North Richland Hills
North Richland Hills is 15 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth in Tarrant County. North Richland Hills has a population of 63,343, making it the third most populous city in Tarrant County. In 2006, Money Magazine hailed North Richland Hills as one of the top 100 places to live in the U.S.
As a mid-sized city, North Richland Hills offers its residents a variety of local amenities, including Iron Horse Golf Course and NRH2O Family Water Park.
North Richland Hills Facts and Figures
- Population is 63,343.
- Median household income is $64,003.
- Median home price is $144,600.
- Crime rate is lower than both the state and national averages.
- A majority of North Richland Hills is served by the Birdville Independent School District, which was rated as “Academically Acceptable” by the Texas Education Agency.
- Top employers are the Birdville Independent School District, Health Markets, and Wal-Mart.