**SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW LISTINGS**
If you find a home for sale in Grapevine, Texas be ready for your REALTOR® to move quickly. Grapevine is a great location to consider for buying a home, and The Blaser Yoakum Team is here to help prospective home buyers through the process. We’ll evaluate your specific real estate needs, such as your family’s size and budget, to help you find the right home. Our Realtors would be happy to show you one (or several) homes for sale in Grapevine. We’re just a call away!
Why Buy a Home in Grapevine, TX?
Grapevine’s northern boundary is defined by Grapevine Lake, where residents enjoy many outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, fishing, and camping. The city’s southern boundary includes the northern-most entrance to the DFW International Airport, making Grapevine a prime location for local travel. Grapevine got its namesake from the wild grapes that are prevalent in the area, so it’s no surprise that the city hosts many wineries that promote local identity and tourism. The city even puts on an annual celebration called Grapefest, where residents sip various wines and can even stomp their own grapes.
Facts to Consider When Moving to Grapevine
- Grapevine, TX, Population: 46,334
- Median Household Income: $73,633
- Median Price of Homes for Sale in Grapevine is $212,000
- Shopping: Grapevine Mills (over 200 stores that include Bass Pro Shop, JCPenney, and AMC Theatre)
- Largest Employers: DFW International Airport, the Gaylord Texan resort hotel, and Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District
- Grapevine-Colleyville ISD rated as “Recognized” by the Texas Education Agency
- Crime Rate: Lower than the state and national averages
Keller Williams Agents in Grapevine
Grapevine Realtors with The Blaser Yoakum Team are also agents with the respected real estate firm, Keller Williams. Our goal is to guide your family through the many homes for sale listed in our large selection of residential real estate. To make sure you find the perfect home, each of our real estate agents provides you with all their the knowledge and expertise about the Grapevine real estate market and the local home buying trends.
WHAT IS CURRENTLY FOR SALE IN GRAPEVINE?