Looking to relocate to Euless, Texas? Blaser Yoakum can make the transition easy and hassle-free by helping homebuyers find the right home. Our team of professionals has extensive knowledge of the Euless area and can point perspective homebuyers towards desirable neighborhoods and communities. Let Blaser Yoakum help you find your dream home today!
Learning More About Euless
Euless is located equidistant from Fort Worth and Dallas, taking only half an hour to travel to either city. As a mid-sized city, Euless residents don’t have to travel outside of town for their shopping, dining, or entertainment unless they choose to do so. Residents enjoy the attractions and sporting events the Dr. Pepper Arena hosts throughout the year including concerts, hockey, ice skating, and basketball.
Euless is a growing community in large part because of the city’s main employers, which include the HEB Independent School District; LSG Sky Chefs, Inc.; and the City of Euless.
Euless Facts and Figures
- Nicknamed “Tree City USA,” Euless celebrates planting trees in its annual Arbor Daze festival.
- The median household income is $54,885.
- The median price of homes is $142,300.
- Euless has a lower-than-average crime rate.
- The population is 51,277.
- The Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School Districtserves the Euless community.